I-Mix Concrete offers any requested type of concrete, whenever it is needed, with high quality standards and realiability.
I-MIX CONCRETE can supply a range concretes that are suitable for general purpose applications. These products are backed by our new high technology, fresh product and materials which brings a guarantee of strength and workability.
We supply RMS approved concrete and of all strength for:
- Road Repairs & Maintenance
- Airport Runway
- High Strength Concrete
- Residencial Slabs
- Commerial & Residential Piers
- Footpaths And Driveways
- Factory Floor
- Structural Repairs
- Concrete Panels
- Wharf Repairs
More about I-Mix Mobile Plant:
- It is a versatile plant managed by a single operator. An automatic washing program cleans the mixer and the conveyor belt. The intelligent onboard computer controls cement and aggregate weighing, water and admixtures dosage: the result is certified concrete.
- The client can check the quality of the concrete with the electronic control and dockets issued by the machine.
- The internal structure which stocks raw materials in separate compartments, I-MIX can reduce waste and mix only what we need, small or large quantities, until 70M3/h . By changing data entry of the mix design it’s possible to mix different specifications of concrete with the same load of raw materials.
- Mix designs of different concretes can be stored and produced without any manual intervention.
- Depending on loading equipment used, raw materials can be reloaded in under 3-4 minutes.
- The I-MIX can transport up to 2.5 m3 more of concrete than a 10-wheeler agitator truck, which means higher speed of concrete delivery to your project.
- Truck rental – includes trained operator and leading hand, if required.
- Raw material supply and equipment for materials handling available, if required.
Thanks to its weighing system and electric controls, I-MIX can produce structural concrete with a high precision.
The electronic control on Blend plants keeps the production under constant control by its sensors. Recipes of different concretes can be stored and produced without any manual intervention